From Monday 29 July 2019, Havering CCG can be contacted at:
St Edwards Way
Romford RM1 3AE
Telephone: 020 3416 5905
Follow us on Twitter @BHR_CCGs
Our office is a ten minute walk from Romford Station. Nearest car parks are Angel Way and Como Street car parks, and Havering Town Hall is a five minute walk.
link to map
If you have questions about your medication, please speak to your GP. The CCGs cannot provide patients with individual advice on their prescribed medication.
For media enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3688 1216. This number is only for use by journalists. The media team are unable to assist with general enquiries. Please contact the main CCG switchboard number for general enquiries.
Here are some useful numbers which may help you with your enquiry.
- For urgent (not emergency) medical advice 24 hours day, please contact NHS 111 by dialling 111
- North East London Foundation Trust (NELFT) (switchboard number for mental health and community services) Tel: 0300 555 1200
- Mental Health Direct (24 hour service for people needing mental health advice or help) – Tel: 0300 555 1000
- Complaints team: 020 3688 1666
- Continuing Healthcare email: email@example.com or tel: 020 3416 5905
- Individual Funding Requests (IFR) Tel: 020 3688 1290
- GP, Dental, Ophthalmology and Pharmacy (general queries and complaints) – Tel: 0300 311 2233
- Primary Care Support (Medical Records / Medical Card / Patient Registration) – Tel: 0333 014 2884
- Clinical Waste for Patients/Needle Box (London Borough of Barking and Dagenham) Tel: 0330 122 4220
- Patient advice and liaison service (PALS) for Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Tel: 01708 435454
- Complaints about Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Tel: 01708 435032
- Complaints and PALS for Barts Health NHS Trust - Tel: 020 3594 2020
Numbers for GP practices:
- Clinical Waste for GP Practices (NHS England) Tel: 020 7932 3100
- GP IT Help Desk – Tel: 020 3416 5900
- GP IT Smart Cards - Tel: 020 3182 3073 or 01708 574 061
Page last updated 14 August 2019